Mainly caused by boredom, the rest by boredom, and the remaining bit by Mich wanting to see new haircut. And also caused by lack of useful things to do.
Oooh! I was so cute!
I dunno what happened as I grew up.

Geh. My brother looks evil.
...*snicker* That's me. Aged 3. That's my brother. Aged 8. Cough.
No, I didn't bully no one -angelic eyes-
So this shows that from a young age, I already loved aiming for my brother's neck♥ (when no one's looking)

You see that green girl right in the middle there? Yes? That's ELEENA :D She was the main dancer! ohohohohohohohohoho~~
woo! Our Sarawak Flag JLH uniforms!


Taking new (unofficial) passport photos cos of new hair. My brother is so fussy. Rrrr.
If you can't read the mini-dialogues on it, click it.
watch it. you won't regret it.
It Sucks To Be Me by Avenue Q
"Sesame Street meets South Park"
This is the same one as above but performed for the Royal Family (Prince Charles, mother, wife, etc.) so it was altered slightly. The song after "It Sucks To Be Me" is funnier in this second clip though.
Oooh! I was so cute!I dunno what happened as I grew up.

Geh. My brother looks evil.
...*snicker* That's me. Aged 3. That's my brother. Aged 8. Cough.No, I didn't bully no one -angelic eyes-
So this shows that from a young age, I already loved aiming for my brother's neck♥ (when no one's looking)
You see that green girl right in the middle there? Yes? That's ELEENA :D She was the main dancer! ohohohohohohohohoho~~
woo! Our Sarawak Flag JLH uniforms!

Taking new (unofficial) passport photos cos of new hair. My brother is so fussy. Rrrr.
If you can't read the mini-dialogues on it, click it.
watch it. you won't regret it.
It Sucks To Be Me by Avenue Q
"Sesame Street meets South Park"
This is the same one as above but performed for the Royal Family (Prince Charles, mother, wife, etc.) so it was altered slightly. The song after "It Sucks To Be Me" is funnier in this second clip though.

3 comments:
CIBAI.
♥ HEART.
HAhahahH!!!! u din bully no one ++ angelic eyes??? OMG....
and.. passport photos???
haiz... i'll let u see my perfect ones when we meet...
Post a Comment