Yours Truly

My photo
is behind you.
I am a confused, dangerous little girl. And I bite. Fear me.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

hello.

hi there. it's been a long time since i've been here.

not much has changed with me. i've gotten used to school here (i don't get lost at all now!), and i really appreciate its education system here. it's fantastically brilliant. i sometimes wonder what it'd be like if i grew up here from the start. then i realise i probably wouldn't have accomplished as much as i did back home, or make the same kind of friends as i did back home. the opportunities for so many other things exist here, and there are so much resources, and i sometimes find myself feeling sad and regretful that school back home wasn't like this. but honestly, growing up with those friends were the best part of my life, and st teresa was what made me what i am today. i had an amazing time, and we made the best out of it. and though i have made some new friends here (i can actually call them friends now! not just acquaintances! lol.)......

i miss you guys so, so much.

No comments: